Monday, July 23, 2012

Parkin' It

Today we went to the park for a little blanket sitting. It was a nice warm day with a good breeze so we thought... why not. When we got sitting on our blanket I pulled out the bubbles but, Ben wasn't nearly as interested in the bubbles as he was the bubble wand. That just wanted to make it's way into his mouth! After that he wanted my straw from my cup... of course he needs parental supervision with that as well. He paid no mind to his toys that I laid out but, he did catch a glimpse of a monarch butterfly that flying around us. It was HUGE I swear the size of a bird I wish I got a photo of it.







If you look close you might be able to see a tooth.


I asked to see his teeth but, he was tight lipped about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment