On June 28th Nick and I celebrated... or more like recognized our ten year anniversary of dating. On that night we decided to start going 'steady' we were at the drive-in in Newberg, OR.. We went to see... oh crap I can't remember but, I'm sure Nick remembers.... and NO we didn't end up kissing the whole time thank you! I do remember having to open the hatch of Nick's Ford Probe a bit, we couldn't see the screen because of all the rain that night! Oh that was fun. Well I look forward to another ten years with you Babe it's been fun (to say the least). Looking back at what silly young kids we were. Me caring only about the next sale at Abercrombie and you about the next time you could ride with your windows down and your sub bumping! Now I care about the next sale at Safeway on the Tillamook Cheddar brick and you making sure bills are sent off on time. Seems like a bore but, I wouldn't want to do life with anyone else!
The first picture below is of Nick and I a week after we started dating when we went on a beach outing. Ten years later and a few pounds added we took the second picture below when we were at the beach over Mother's day weekend. It's funny because we took about ten or so shots of the new one until we thought we got it right. The old picture you just had to hope and pray your eyes were open since it was taken with a thing called... film!

No comments:
Post a Comment