Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Crazy Kids

Ben had his friend Hunter come over and play today for a few hours and they both just loved it! They are both starting to realize that they not only can play with toys but, with each other as well! It's so funny to see one take a toy away from the other and the other crawl over and get it back! They love to be hands on as well. Always touching faces and sitting close. Sarah and I have noticed a pattern that if one boy is starting a new trick the other will soon follow suit and do the same trick the next day. It's so much fun to watch them grow up together... Sarah and I agree that we are both incredibly grateful that they have each other!





I love how Hunter's face changes from one second to the next!


No comments:

Post a Comment