Well happy 4th of July to us! Yesterday was full of events. We started off by noticing that Ben wasn't napping very well and of course after this long I just come to know that it's probably his teeth trying to come through again. I took a little feel around and noticed that I felt a little piece of rice on the bottom and on the top! Holy moly he's got two teeth coming in! No wonder he wasn't napping well! That was excitement enough but, then I was painting my toes getting ready to head out to our friend's house for fireworks and noticed he's not scooching or pulling himself forward he's actually crawling! It was a short jaunt but, he did do it! All the way towards my nail polish bucket! Crazy kid. Then once we were just about ready to head out I was putting sunscreen on him and as always he rejects it on his face and scratched himself so bad it bleed for a few minutes! He got his first owie with a blue festive band aid to boot! So many firsts in one day won't be hard to remember when these certain milestones happend!

 |
| Sharing with Dad |
 |
| First time swinging in a big boy swing! |
No comments:
Post a Comment