Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mom Jeans

And we've entered into maternity clothes aka 'Mom Jeans' finally! I can't explain to you how wonderful (for the most part) my new jeans are. They allow me to eat so much more than usual and drink my liters of water daily! I know it was just a few weeks ago when i was complaining that i didn't think i was gaining anything well now at times i almost feel like i'm busting out of these newbies! For the most part it's been great! Not just the jeans i mean... this pregnancy has really been a sinch! I know some of you women out there are probably shaking your head and saying "lucky" like Napolean Dynomite but, it's really been a breeze! We've entered into the second trimester almost a few weeks ago now and the only thing that really seems to be getting me down is my Sunday afternoon cry fests. I can't explain it really and i can't say i really like them but, if they only last a few minutes and the only way i can fix it is to nap it off then so be it... i'll take that over barfing all first trimester! Nick and i are so thrilled to get to find out what this little bean will be on May 23rd! I can't wait to be able to figure out what to do with the nursery and what to register for! Not to mention what to name him or her! Lately so many people keep saying it's a her... very few say it's a him. My brother has got a double or nothing bet going and he thinks it's a boy. We'll just see about that! I think and i feel it's a girl!! On the 23rd we'll see! So stay tuned because i'm sure there will be a post! That's all for now folks!

16 Weeks                                        
Just before Nick jumped out of a perfectly good airplane for the 3rd time!





No comments:

Post a Comment