Monday, April 18, 2011

The Belly

I have slacked on getting the belly photos up. Here you can see them week by week. Doesn't look like much at the moment but, i can tell you it is getting bigger!! I gained zero pounds in the 1st trimester which i thought was weird but, apparently totally normal! We kick off the 2nd trimester today and I am pretty excited about it! I did a whole bunch of research and found out that i can eat Gorgonzola cheese and dried salami!! Being able to eat salami makes me so excited I can't even tell you!

Belly Week 11
























Belly Week 12
Sorry i don't have a Week 13 photo... Nick was out of town! Week 14 photo will be coming soon! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Definitely a "pooch" .... I love it !!
    I can see the happiness in your eyes !!
    Love you, honey !! And you too, Nick !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Lange, but that's EXACTLY what I was going to say :)

    ReplyDelete