As everyone probably knows by now... it's a boy!!!! Nick and I couldn't be more excited over this news! Not that we wouldn't have been just as happy with a girl but, it's just so fun to think about the first born being a son! I'm sure Nick cannot wait to get out all his matchbox cars and legos and start playing!
The ultrasound yesterday went really well except for the fact that the stubborn little man wouldn't turn so we weren't able to get good shots of his manhood, face, and heart. So next week or so i am going to have to go back and get those! Hopefully he'll turn by then! As the tech was measuring his head yesterday he saw that he was measuring a little small. So finally the tech figured out that he was measuring small because my due date was off! Not sure what the new due date will be but, the October 17th due date is not accurate. It's probably going to be more like October 27th or 28th!!! Which makes me happy... i'm rooting for a Halloween baby! When I get the pictures of the face and other parts I'll be sure to post them!
So thanks to all of our friends and family for being such a support to us during this time! We loved how we got so many texts, phone calls, and Facebook posts! This is just helps us realize how much love there will be for this little boy!! We are so excited! Thank you again!
You dont even know how excited this makes me when you refer to him as a "him!! :-) It is so amazing. Having a little boy is them most incredible thing ever!!! We are both so excited for you two and look forward to the journey to come. Love you both...I mean THREE :-) Jen, Brett and Jake. xoxox
ReplyDelete