Friday, June 28, 2013

Nick Turns 30!

For Nick's 30th birthday I wanted to surprise him. I wanted to do something he hadn't done or done in while. I also wanted to make sure he had some close friends there too. I knew he'd never gone and done a pub crawl so I decided that was it. I knew we would probably be living in Portland by the time his birthday rolled around but, to chose a weekend for the actual surprise crawl was hard way back in February! I knew I needed to get a lot of it nailed down before we moved and Nick stopped working. This was a really really hard task for me since surprises are NOT my thing! Nick had no idea even though there were many fumbles along the way that very well could have spoiled it.

He was out to lunch with Tim (a friend) and 'just so happened to stop by' the first bar on the tour. We had a great time (even being pregnant). They drank different micro brews from 5 different places. All in all I'd say Nick had a good time. Even finishing the night off with Pizza Schmizza! Win win.







No comments:

Post a Comment