The little man is rolling a poking and at times jolting! We are able to visibly see him kick from the outside! it's pretty exciting and at times it makes me laugh to think that there is something just like me... in me just trying to get comfy! At the doctor this past week she had told me I had only gained 6.4 lbs. since the beginning which she tells me is a good thing. I had asked her why i had such a small belly and she replied with... 'No worries... you have an extremely long torso and with that you'll probably stay somewhat comfortable the entire time' so thank goodness for that i guess! I just thought i would have for sure by now gained 15 to 20 lbs.
This past weekend Nick and I went to a car show here in Sacramento and it was a ton of fun! The sun wasn't too unbearable and the cars were really awesome to see! Nick got to enter his truck in the show and was able to show off his newly restored oak truck bed - Thank you Mark! Here are a few shots from the show.
| 24 Weeks - And for the record I'm holding a root beer! |
Well hello there, we've never met but I'm a friend of your mom's (she was the wedding planner for our daughter) and she just sent me your blog site! How wonderful life must be right now for the three of you! You look adorable by the way! I'll be keeping watch for all the exciting news as it unfolds with your new little guy!
ReplyDeleteTerry
PS love the truck, I actually dated a guy in high school that had one just like it only it wasn't considered collectable back then...it was just what the guy could afford :O)
I'm now following you...