Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy 4th!!

So we had a fantastic 4th of July weekend! Nick went camping with some of our friends from Reno, S.F., and South Lake (which were all alum from OSU) but, this year as I am getting bigger I opted out. They did a lot of fun camping stuff while I sat at home and really was able to relax and enjoyed every minute of it! Nick was able to get home in the morning of the 4th and we just relaxed that day until the evening time when we had Tim, Sarah, and Justin over for BBQ and fireworks! Oh and Sarah made a killer berry cobbler! We had a blast just sitting in the drive way setting off little one footer fountains and Picello Petes! Nick of course made two of his famous "bombs" and made a few babies jump! Over all it was a great weekend!

As for Baby Merriss news... he's moving and wiggling and getting bigger that's for sure! He still moves around right after I eat spicy things. Mostly at night now I am experiencing heart burn pretty much with anything I eat. Which is a bummer but, at least it goes away fast after my friend Tums comes around. I believe I am starting to feel elbows and a rump and possibly a head poke out every now and again! It's always fun when that happens especially when Nick is around. Sometimes it's almost foreign to Nick to feel a body party thru a stomach but, he's getting used to it and he says 'good night baby' every night! It's awfully cute!

One of my friends Sarah that I used to work with (who is also the same Sarah from the 1st paragraph) is also pregnant and 9 weeks behind me! We have been able to rely A LOT on each other and the question asking and answering! Pretty soon she will find out what she is having and I couldn't be more excited for her! It's really really nice to have someone else going thru it too! Thanks Sarah for working that one out for me!!

25 Weeks & 16 Weeks  
Had to throw this one in there Sarah!
Justin & Sarah enjoying the fireworks spread!

The parents to be
Nick and his bomb shell
And Tim trying to use up his sparkler packs!

No comments:

Post a Comment