Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Exploring the Park

So it's been a few months since my last post! Lots has happend since then. Ben started walking right after Thanksgiving! He took a few steps but, that's all he would do for weeks. Until we went home to Portland for Christmas and once he hit the carpet at Grandma and Grandpa's house he just took off and never looked back! It's very exciting! He has been able to play with his friend Hunter on the same level now too. Hunter started walking I believe back in September so now they are having the best time ALL the time!

We went to the park yesterday and I was able to snap a few shots of these boys in action with my new lens I got for Christmas! It was way too much fun for them and for me :-)



We saw a truck drive by.




And... they're off.

Hunter fell on the bark dust... poor boy. You can almost hear him.
He's okay now though!


No comments:

Post a Comment