Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Splish Splash

This last weekend we took Ben to the pool because it has been SO hot here. I had a feeling he probably wouldn't like it, just like in the past. But he ended up loving it and actually didn't cry or hold on for dear life. The next day after the pool adventure I hit up my friend Sarah to get the boys together for a splash pad adventure. I didn't know if Ben would enjoy the cool water from the hose but, it turned out that he did as well as Hunter! These boys are so much into the same things and if one boy does something well then the other has to do it too!



Hunter is wondering why his splash pad isn't splashing him... love the hand on the hip!

Now it's splashing so much it's squirting his face!!





No comments:

Post a Comment