Monday, June 18, 2012

Whistlers from Canada

At the beginning of June we had Nate, Nick's long time and I mean LONG time slash best friend come into town for a visit along with his wife Karen. They stayed for almost a week and got to poke around the city. It was really nice to have them here for such a long time. Just to be able to catch up on life with them and being able to talk baby with Karen (since she's pregnant) was also a treat! On the Tuesday before Nate turned 30 we convinced him to do something CRAZY on the last day of his twenties. He and Nick went skydiving! Nate was a little bit nervous about doing it but, this was Nick's 5th dive and he claims it's still a rush. I don't know about that but, here are some pictures I took from that day. Thanks again for coming all this way Nate & Karen it was so so so nice to see you!

Pre-dive


And they're off...




Let the bodies hit the floor!




That's right Iceman I am dangerous.

Post dive

No comments:

Post a Comment