We started mother's day... well I started mother's day by feeling crappy. I got a sore throat and stayed home from church. After that Nick's parents made a nice little picnic lunch out back full of BBQ ribs, potato salad and Kimmy's special fruit salad. It was so nice to just lounge on the blanket or in my case a piece of paper (inside joke). After naps that evening we hopped on over to my parents house for a salmon feast. It was nice... once again fresh air out back with a blanket and a dog. Couldn't get much better than that!
| Lovin' Mr. Bear |
| Me and My Dad |
| Classic. Never gets old. |
| 'I heart Gramma' |
![]() |
| Playing with my truck |
![]() |
| Sitting with Unca' Dave |
![]() |
| That Lily just needed a soft landing |
![]() |
| Gramma & Ben |




No comments:
Post a Comment