Thursday, September 1, 2011

30 Years and 31 Weeks!

On August 16th I turned 30. Yep still hard to say but, overall it was a good birthday! I worked half a day and got to sleep in that morning and really it was great taking my time getting ready that day. Except when I got into work everyone kept saying "Happy 30th Birthday"... why they couldn't just keep it simple and say "Happy Birthday" I'm not sure. We went out to dinner that night with some friends to Claim Jumper and it was perfect! I got the ribs... just what I have been craving! It was a great way to say so long to my twenties! It was a good decade but, I've got to be moving on!

Birthday shot... Nick doesn't know how to use a napkin!
  
Tooth pickin'
Josh and Chelsea
and Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment