Within the last day three strangers who didn't know i was pregnant noticed the bump! Apparently it is starting to stick out now! I was taken off guard one time someone asked me "What are you having" i said "I don't know"!!! Clearly my memory sucks now and i retorted with "Oh a boy, duh a boy"! geesh!
Little boy is kicking up a storm especially after Mexican! I tried to keep my hand on a spot where i know he's kicking but, if I go to reach for Nick's hand and put it on the same spot within seconds he's moved! Let's just say I don't think he's lacking space in there! He is almost a pound and is about 8.5 inches long... about the size of a spaghetti squash! I am still able to eat pretty much whatever I want except when i eat raw onions I WILL get heartburn, but i won't get heartburn if I eat jalapenos! Whatever I'll take it! Sleeping is still going great! I have yet to wake up in the middle of the night to pee which i find awesome!
Over part of this last week/weekend we were on Lake Shasta on a houseboat with some friends and we were able to take some good belly shots! We are 22 weeks now and going strong! The belly isn't the only thing that is changing. The weather has turned from a cool 60 during the day to a blazing 97! Yeah, I'm feeling it!
 |
| It may have looked nice and warm but, it was so not! |
| | |
| 22 Weeks |
 |
| Just had to throw this one in there! |
 |
| I'm on a boat - I got my flippy floppys! |
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment